It is timely to pause and reflect on the early experiences gained with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Cognitive Learning, as banks, insurers & manufacturing firms now extend their use of RPA, to take full advantage of the simplicity & efficiencies that these new tools will deliver.
NTT DATA Services has assembled a panel of automation experts, drawn from the banking, insurance & manufacturing industries, to share their collective experiences and their vision for RPA & Intelligent Automation. Do these latest advances in automation provide the key to unlocking autonomous business models?
Set in a relaxed environment at The Ivy Market Grill, our expert panellists will explore and discuss;
• What they have learned about these tools
• What processes lend themselves to robotic automation
• The benefits that you can you expect
• How you should sequence your programme
• How to ‘care & maintain’ these machines and equally importantly:
• How to manage the cultural impact that this more ‘intelligent’ automation will have on your people.
We would be delighted if you could join us at the evening’s proceedings. The discussions will take place over dinner and you will then have the opportunity to participate in a subsequent Round Table forum, where you will able to share your own thoughts & insights with peers from your industry.
For more information please contact Isabel David at: firstname.lastname@example.org