Date: 29th Mar 2012
Venue: Les Trois Rois, Basel
Over the next few years understanding the regulatory concerns to build an effective strategy for managing risks during clinical development will become even more important to all major pharmaceutical & biotech companies.
Senior excecutives will need to implement new regulations whilst protecting profits.
Join us in Basel for an evening of knowledge sharing where we shall:
- Explore the hierarchy of clinical regulatory concerns.
- Discuss prioritisation of resource deployment to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Examine the impact of recent regulatory guidance on big pharma.
Who should attend:
- Senior clinical personnel in R&D
- Therapeutic area leaders
- Outsourcing and procurement professionals.